About Roman Pavlik
Roman's Family and Background
About Roman Pavlik
- Born in Prague, Czechoslovakia in 1973 to Parents Henry and Alena Pavlik.
- Moved to Melbourne, Australia in 1977 and learned English, as well as playing Cricket, Australian Rules Football, Basketball.
- Moved to Portland, Maine in 1987 and went to Cheverus High School , graduated in 1991 as Valedictorian and the #1 high School Tennis player in the state.
- 1991 went to Bryant University on full scholarship, took 18 months break to in 1994 to play the Pro Tennis Circuit and played against players ranked as high as #40 and defeated players ranked as high as the 700s. Went back to Bryant and graduated in 1996 ranked #6 NCAA II National Tennis Ranking
- 1998 Started in real estate and financing in South Florida.
- 2002 Inducted into Bryant University Hall of Hame for Tennis
- 2003 Become owner of Remax Beach Properties
- 2007 Joined Keller Williams Luxury homes and represented banks like Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Chase in corporate real estate
- 2011 Sold 210 Homes and was ranked #4 Keller Williams Worldwide
- 2012 Represented Invitation Homes as President For Miami/Fort Lauderdale/Palm Beach regions and bought, renovated, rented and set up property management for approx 5000 homes and we went Public via IPO in 2017
- 2013 Alexa Pavlik our daughter was born.
- 2015 Merged with Laurie Reader Real Estate and became Director of Luxury and Sports & Entertainment Division for Laurie Reader Luxury.
- 2016 Max Pavlik our son was born.
- 2019 Inducted Into Hall of Fame for Cheverus High School Tennis:
- 2019 became international sales representative for Accelerated Sale exclusively for homes over $2,5m with Supreme Auctions.
- Sold over 100 properties between $1m and $10m.
- National Luxury Homes Speaker
- Recommended on WIOD 610 AM Radio by Jimmy Cefalo, Brian Mudd, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck, Dave Ramsey